Rihanna Lipstick Contest

Photo credit:YBF

I don't know if I said it here but I am obsessed with Rihanna fashion style and makeup choices. Rihanna had the above color on at the BET Awards. I need you guys help, does anyone know that lipstick? The person that can tell me the correct lipstick/lipliner, will win one MAC product of your choice($30 and under). However, the info you give must have a source that is verifiable, whether it is from a magazine, or an online source. Thanks
I hope someone can help me.. LOL

I'm reading: Rihanna Lipstick ContestTweet this!
 

7 comments:

Nemesis said...

Just trying to help here...at first I thought it was Underworld, but that's too dark. Then I thought Media or Desire. But then I figured since she is a CoverGirl spokesperson, that it may be a CoverGirl color. Hope that helps a little.

July 16, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Amina said...

Alright..so i've been searching and cannot find a reputable source. All I could find was criticism on how she shouldn't have worn that lipstick..

so i'll just take a guess:Diva by MAC...or maybe Dark Side...

July 17, 2008 at 3:23 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i'm just going to guess: Covergirl Aqua Gloss in ruby splatter. In style listed this as what she keeps in her makeup bag...and the gloss looks like a ruby/dark berry color.

July 17, 2008 at 11:29 AM
missannabanna said...

guessing too...plum dandy by mac & maybe whirl liner? i'm probably wayyy off :)

July 23, 2008 at 9:33 PM
Unknown said...

She is a fashion icon - i love her style so raw and unique. great blog btw

July 25, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Anonymous said...

I don't know for sure just my opinion but I would try nightmoth lip pencil with sophisto lipstick both by mac.

July 26, 2008 at 2:22 AM
♔Jaimie said...

im way late on this post, but its very sheer. it may be dark side blotted

January 14, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin