Going Party with The Boy!! FOTD

Almost done... Finished

So I actually went partying last night and I remembered to take a pic.. Face
Make Up Forever Face and Body Foundation
MAC Studio Fix NW50
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Natural) Deeper Dark
Light Flush Mineralize Skinfinish
Deep Pink Blush (Pro Colour)
Make Up Forever Full Cover
Eyes
UDPP
Blonde's Gold Pigment (Lid)
Star By Night (Crease)
Femme Fi (Highlight)
Blue Flame (Lower Lashline)
Urban Decay Electric Liner (Lower Lashline Base)
Hot Contrast (Crease and to smoke out Lower Lashline)
Go (Blend out crease)
Lips
Chestnut Lipliner
Bare Necessity Dazzleglass (My absolute favorite)

I'm reading: Going Party with The Boy!! FOTDTweet this!
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look. I'm inspired to try something like this...

August 18, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Amina said...

gorgeous!! You look HOOOOOOOOT

August 18, 2008 at 1:26 AM
Jamila said...

I love the dress! Tres' sexay! Does dazzelglass smell weird to you? I still lubs it though.

August 18, 2008 at 1:50 PM
yummy411 said...

well excuse me hot girl with those hot girl shoes on! your look is beautiful. now what do you do to your brows? are you bleaching them or what?

August 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i love your eyes! hot!

August 18, 2008 at 4:51 PM
Seymone said...

Koffeedyme: U should definitely try the look and let me know how it turns out..

Amina: Thanks lady..

Jamila: Thanks.. I have been holding on to that dress for awhile and finally had an opportunity to wear it.. I don't think that the dazzleglass smell funny, but if it did I would still wear it because I love it so much..

Yums: Thanks lady.. I am actually wearing a light brown eyebrow pencil with a warmer brown brow powder. I did bleach my eyebrows at the beginning of the summer but that has since grown out.

Ren: Thanks mama

August 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

very pretty look!!! Loving the outfit

August 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM
SuzieC said...

I love the look from head to toe!

August 26, 2008 at 1:33 AM
IbisCaraib said...

Wait there's someone else in the world who is NW50? Subscribing!

September 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin