OK LUCY U HAVE SOME XPLAININ TO DO!!!

Okay Bella's, I am a little upset with M.A.C at this time.. Did anyone notice something different with the pigments?? Take a close look ladies, a very close look. Okay so, M.A.C had the idea to fool it's consumers. TO get to the point, MAC cut alot of pigment from the containers. The containers were once 7.5g and now it is 4.3 grams. I am going to do a live chat tomorrow and see what asnine answer they have available. I will post the transcript tomorrow. I am mad because they surely did not lower the price. Be back to rant.. Se'ymone

I'm reading: OK LUCY U HAVE SOME XPLAININ TO DO!!!Tweet this!
 

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

*gasp*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! say it ain't so... so what if it's too much product!!!! they are trying to curb pigment sales!

August 21, 2008 at 10:33 PM
B said...

Whaaat? I so didn't notice that. But then again I haven't purchased a pigment in months. Keep us updated on that.

August 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin