Another Going Out Look!!

*Sorry excuse the big zit on my checks*

I am really on a roll with the FOTD's.. I am still celebrating so I went partying last night. Now on to the look.
Face
Make Up Forever HD Primer - Carmel Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealor MAC Studio Fix Powder MAC MSF Petticoat MAC Blush - Salasarose MAC Blush - Raizin
Eyes
UDPP MAC Studio Finish Concealor MAC Eyeshadow- Black Tied MAC Eyeshadow- Soot (Pro) MAC Eyeshadow- Smoke & Diamonds MAC Eyeshadow- Dreammaker MAC Liner- Boot Black MAC #7 Lashes Lips MAC Lipliner- Chestnut MAC Lipglass- Bateux

I'm reading: Another Going Out Look!!Tweet this!
 

8 comments:

Lala said...

WOW!! You look amazing!! love your whole look.

Your face looks flawless and Petticoat is so loved!! <33

October 19, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Amina said...

You look amazing!!!
I loove the cheeks!!!

October 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

wow now that's pretty! your glowing...not to mention bateaux lipglass is one of my favs!

October 20, 2008 at 4:08 PM
THE JODY said...

I am a single brotha with no kids, no jail record,no extra toes and still has all of my original teeth. I got a good job, my own crib, my own money and I have lost close to 89 pounds over the past year and a half.

Will you marry me? I gon tell my mama I found you. I can meet you at the courthouse on wednesday.

peace
jody harris aka THE JODY

p.s. I need to know your ring size also!

October 20, 2008 at 6:44 PM
Anonymous said...

I loooove your blog!! i am about your complexion and have found your looks to be very informative and inspiring. I was wondering how did you like the HD foundation and what shade was best for you? Also, what is your fave MSFs and how do you use them? Thank Youuuu sooo mouch!!

October 20, 2008 at 10:59 PM
Seymone said...

@lala: thanks for the compliment..

@nwele: thanks sis

@renren: aww. I am blushing.

@petlewin:Your comment means alot to me. I love the HD foundation my shade is 180 and I use 170 as a highlight sometimes.. My fave MSFs would be Petticoat, So Ceylon, Warmed and Light Flush..

October 20, 2008 at 11:11 PM
MakeupBliss said...

Gorgeous!

October 21, 2008 at 4:43 PM
MzBrowneyez901 said...

I looove this FOTD! You're one of my fav beauty bloggers! Since we're about the same skintone, I'm most def going to try that Beteaux to see if it works for me too!

Keep up the good work chica!
-MzBE

October 29, 2008 at 12:50 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin