Another Quick School Look: Series

I guess you could call this the quick school look series. Also I am doing a protective style, so yes I know I look different.. On to the FOTD.
Products used:
Face
Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer MAC Matte Gel MAC Studio Fix Fluid Iman Second to None Semi Loose Powder MAC Studio Fix NARS Mata Hari Blush Laura Geller Baked Blush in Sunswept ^^^ Dang this is alot of product...
Eyes
Ardell Brow Powder MAC Studiofinish Concealor MAC Sweet Liason Lorac After Party Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Glam Black
Lips
Nada

I'm reading: Another Quick School Look: SeriesTweet this!
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love your glow! Also your protectives style is cute :)

October 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM
Unknown said...

Very Cute...

October 13, 2008 at 7:04 PM
Erin said...

This looks lovely! I love how those colors look on you.

October 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Unknown said...

You've got some great skin, girl. =)

October 13, 2008 at 8:59 PM
yummy411 said...

flawless.. so the second to none iman powder? matte gel? what's your take? reviews lady! reviews! LOL! i have a secret obsession with iman!

October 14, 2008 at 12:03 AM
B said...

Prettyness!!

October 14, 2008 at 8:35 AM
Seymone said...

Thanks ladies for the compliments...

@yummy411: Reviews are forthcoming. I want to try out for at least a week before giving my opinion

October 14, 2008 at 9:37 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i see you girl, looking sharp!

October 14, 2008 at 12:26 PM
Anonymous said...

loves! i've been trying to hold off on mata hari, but it looks so natural on you that I think I HAVE To have it.

October 14, 2008 at 9:34 PM
Seymone said...

@world dresser: I say buy buy it

October 14, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Abbi said...

perfect & luv the bangs!

October 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin