Hair Update!!

Okay so this is the time of year that I start shedding like a dog, hairwise that is.. About 2 relaxers ago, so about 6-7 months I went to a dominician salon and I asked for a mild perm but I think I was given super and that has worsen my problem. As a result of this I was left with limp arse hair in the front, so I had to grow it out. So yesterday, I cut the front of my hair into a blunt bang from ear to ear and I hate it but it is a necessary evil. Nonetheless, my hair is even thinner now but it is growing. My last resort at this point is to add some tracks, maybe two in the back for fullness. From July(pic on the top) until currently(pic on bottom) my hair has grown nicely, so I was APL when stretched and now I am BSL when stretched(I know this because my hair reaches the end of my ankh tattoo). I just need some damn thickness.. What do u think?

I'm reading: Hair Update!!Tweet this!
 

6 comments:

Amina said...

your hair is sooo long!! wow!!
i heard castor oil helps for thickness..
are you still using qhemet amla and olive heavy cream?

October 11, 2008 at 2:11 AM
todoni said...

Hi there! love your blog, I am now starting to learn about make-up and I am lovin it. Your hair is great, I am longing to get to that length myself. I do not relax bone-straight, For me to retain some thickness, I texlaxed: I add a tbsp of EVOO to my relaxer(ORS lye) and just leave it on for 10 min or less from start to finish. What it does it that it loosens the curl pattern and you still have some thickness but you get tangles. Hope this helps.

October 11, 2008 at 7:43 AM
Seymone said...

@amina: I have to start pre pooing with Castor oil again. I dont use the qhemet amla and olive heavy cream no more because it is to heavy right now for my fine hair..

@todoni:thanks for reading the blogs. When I textlaxed I cant handle my hair because it starts breaking.

October 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Amina said...

oh yes, the aohc can be soo heavy...i sometimes use it as a pre-poo!! anyways, i am back to scream that i looove your hair

October 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Unknown said...

Looks very healthy Sis

October 12, 2008 at 4:00 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i can tell your hair is longer now from your first post :)

October 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin