Cool Eyes Palette

Hey Bella's.. How is it going to day? Well today, I went for a full full face of makeup.. Color everywhere.. LOL.. Well this is my take on the Cool Eyes Palette from MAC's Holiday Collection. On to the look. Face

Make Up Forever HD Primer (Caramel)

MAC Studio Fix Fluid

MAC Studio Fix

Make Up Forever HD Powder

MAC Creme Colour Base - Magenta Madness

MAC MSF Petticoat

Eyes

MAC Studiofinish Concealor

Cool Eyes Palette - Bon Fete (lid), Feast (Upper crease), Deep Feelings (Crease)

Lashes (Random)

Lips

MAC Lipliner Veletella

MAC Lipstick Pomposity

I'm reading: Cool Eyes PaletteTweet this!
 

7 comments:

Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty look! I so need to go and get my palettes before they are all gone.

October 29, 2008 at 4:09 PM
Erin said...

I love this. This looks fabulous!!!! Your eyebrows are on point!!!

October 29, 2008 at 4:27 PM
Anonymous said...

Look at how gorgeous you are! But then again, I'm not surprised. I'm so proud of you babe. Your talent is evident, and your glow is heaven sent.
-Your not so silent partner.

October 29, 2008 at 4:34 PM
B said...

That Pomposity is gorgeous! I haven't even worn it since I purchased it. That palette is lookin' beautiful on you too!

October 29, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Amina said...

beautiful!!
you're just glowing!
Pomposity looks so good on you!
i should think of getting it...

October 29, 2008 at 10:59 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

your makeup is always on point! i love that lip color too...gotta break out my pomposity!

October 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM
yummy411 said...

great look sis!

October 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin