My First Day @ Shiseido

Hey Bella's.. So today I am doing a look that I do often. I added a little drama to the eyes but I wanted it to be all about the skin. After all it is Shiseido. On to the products that I used.
Face
Make Up Forever HD Primer
Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation
MAC Mineralize Loose Foundation
MAC MSF Soft & Gentle
MAC Blush House Wine(Pro)
Eyes
MAC Studiofinish Concealor
Smokey Eyes Palette (Passions of Red)
Satin Taupe - Lid
Dark Devotion - Upper crease
Carbon - Crease
Lips
Black Opal Lipliner (I dont know the name)
MAC Dazzleglass - Rags to Riches

I'm reading: My First Day @ ShiseidoTweet this!
 

13 comments:

Shawnta said...

very pretty! I was just trying out a look with the same colors except for the carbon for an interview tomorrow.

October 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty Look as usual! Your skin looks flawless.

October 28, 2008 at 5:53 PM
Seymone said...

@shawnta: i want to see pics sis...

@slvrlips: thanks sis.. I hsve to attribute my new skin to my new baby (clarisonic)

October 28, 2008 at 6:27 PM
Amina said...

you look beautiful!!!
That glow is priceless!
I hope your first day went well!!

October 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Erin said...

Love it! I can't get enough of your skin!!!!

October 28, 2008 at 10:48 PM
Unknown said...

omg - i JUST did a makeup post and mentioned the smokey eye pallette that i discovered (but didn't buy) earlier today...i'm definitely going back for it now. awesome job! looks great :)

October 28, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Unknown said...

Flawless. Girl..Satin Taupe is my bff. I'm at Starbucks directly beside Sephora...I'm about to walk over there and try Mat Velvet and Face and Body by MUFE!!!

October 29, 2008 at 10:25 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

this look is perfection girl!

October 29, 2008 at 11:56 AM
Anonymous said...

Thank you for listing where each color goes on the eye. I am so appreciative. As always, stunning look.

October 29, 2008 at 2:23 PM
Seymone said...

Thanks guys.. Yall are the best..

@scandalousbeauty: Let me know how it turns out.

October 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM
Seymone said...

@anonymous: Ur welcome. From now on I will always list color placement.

October 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM
yummy411 said...

this is gorg. i want the smokey eyes palette so bad!

October 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Kimberly said...

Ooh, I love this look! =)

November 3, 2008 at 3:21 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin