Red She Said Look

Hey Bella's. I went to a NETS game tonite with the other half and this was the look that I did. Face Make Up Forever HD Primer - Caramel MAC Matte Gel Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealor MAC Studio Fix Foundation MAC MSF Gold Deposit Cargo Blush - Mendenico ( may be wrong spelling) Eyes UDPP MAC Quite Natural Paintpot (lid) MAC Mineralize Trio Eyeshadow - Interview MAC Eyeliner- Boot Black MAC Studiofinish Concealor MAC Lashes - #7 Lips MAC Lipliner - 80% MAC Dazzleglass- Miss Dynamite

I'm reading: Red She Said LookTweet this!
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You have gorgeous eyes. And, you're making me want that Miss Dynamite Dazzleglass!

October 23, 2008 at 2:01 AM
Shawnta said...

I love the new layout!!!! How you get a girl that looks like you LOL! You look beautiful as always.

October 23, 2008 at 9:00 AM
yummy411 said...

absolutely beautiful!! do i need interview??

October 23, 2008 at 9:08 AM
Seymone said...

@coffee: thanks for the compliment.. I was a little put off by miss dynamite then I went for it and I love it..

@shawnta: Thanks sis

@yummy411: Yes u need interview sis

October 23, 2008 at 1:21 PM
Erin said...

Oh this is SOOOOO gorgeous, Seymone!!! I love everything about it!!!

You have such gorgeous eyes.

October 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM
yummy411 said...

headed to specktra! oh and mendocino (sp?) is one of my fav cargo blushes. do you have MAC's after dusk from last year's summer collection? (white packaging) i didn't buy the cargo cuz i thought it was too similar to the MAC blush... what say you?

October 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Seymone said...

@yummy411: Nope I missed out on the moonbathe collection. I was only able to find other worldy..

October 23, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin