Review: Ben Nye Final Seal Makeup Sealer

Here's what Ben Nye has to say: Final Seal Matte Makeup Sealer This popular sealer keeps makeup waterproof and in place for hours. Spray over powdered creme, waterbase, clown makeup and special effects designs for a lasting finish.
Price: $4.50 to $27.00
Here what I say: I love love love this product. First let me say that when you spray it on your face you get a nice cooling tingly sensation ( the mint in the product). When you spray this on your face your makeup is not going to budge. Trust me. Now I cannot attest to the waterproof properties of this product. This should be everyone's summer staple to set their makeup in place and makeup artist out there for your models.
Seymone Approves.

I'm reading: Review: Ben Nye Final Seal Makeup SealerTweet this!
 

7 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

hmmm i have kryolan's makeup set spray and it's so sticky! i have model in a bottle and i really like it so far...is this one sticky at all?

October 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM
Seymone said...

@makeupbyrenren:No this one is not sticky at all.. I wanted to try model in a bottle but could never find it..

October 22, 2008 at 3:19 PM
yummy411 said...

i have final seal and swore by it until i bought it cuz i only used it once... too curious about model in a bottle though! do you use final seal on all of your brides?

October 23, 2008 at 3:08 PM
yummy411 said...

i have final seal and swore by it until i bought it cuz i only used it once... too curious about model in a bottle though! do you use final seal on all of your brides?

October 23, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Seymone said...

@yummy411: I still dont know where to find model in a bottle but I would like to try it. I used final seal on myself all summer and on clients that did outside shoots.

October 23, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Mica said...

Do you need a particular kind of cleanser to remove this spray from your face or can you use the cleanser you normally use?

December 30, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Seymone said...

@allthingsgirlie: Normal cleansing would remove...

January 3, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin