Purple FOTD!! Quick Look

Excuse the junky background.. Did not clean up as of yet.

Hey Bella's... Here is a quick look I did on my way to school. I havent worn eyeshadow in soo sooo long. Enjoy.
I used the following:
Face
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Make Up Forever Concealor
NARS Mata Hari Blush
Eyes
MAC Strut and Spiked Brow Pencil
MAC Concealor Pot in NW45
UDPP
MAC CCB in Luna
MAC Eyeshadows- Beautiful Iris, Parfait Amour, Graphology, Vibrant Grape
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Lips
MAC Plushglass in Foolishly Fab

I'm reading: Purple FOTD!! Quick LookTweet this!
 

9 comments:

Amina said...

i loove this look!
you are rocking the purples!

October 6, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

October 6, 2008 at 10:04 PM
Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love everything ;)

October 6, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Shawnta said...

Very Pretty!!!! Sorry I didn't see it when you posted on twitter! I was knocked out by then LOL!! Have a wonderful day hun.

October 7, 2008 at 7:21 AM
B said...

Beautiful! I just love your eye shape, sis!

October 7, 2008 at 10:25 AM
yummy411 said...

beautiful! love you in mata hari!

October 7, 2008 at 1:18 PM
Kiki said...

Beautiful!

October 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Anonymous said...

Those purples are HAWT babe!

October 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

loves it!

October 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin