Quick School Look!!Bad Day Look

Here a quick look I did for school. Okay so I know that the shadow is unblended but I was in a rush..
I used the following products:
Face
Smashbox Foundation Primer Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation (wrong shade) NARS Outlaw Blush Studio Finish Concealor Spiked and Strut Brow Pencil
Eyes
Tempting Quad-Tempting, Dark Edge, and the lightest color Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes - Black Maybelline Colossal Mascara - Glam Black
Lips
Lipgloss- Pastel Emotion
Lipliner- Plum

I'm reading: Quick School Look!!Bad Day LookTweet this!
 

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

seymone how does pastel emotion differ from other pinks? i was wondering if it was worth trying it over not so shy lipstain...?

October 11, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Seymone said...

@yummy411: Pastel Emotion is an intriguing color. It's a milky bronzey pink. Hmmm over not so shy lipstain, I dont know. I did not pick up not so shy but I am thinking it probably would give the lipglass a berry hue.

October 11, 2008 at 11:40 AM
yummy411 said...

awww why did you have to have such a good description. now i'll have to buy it =p

October 11, 2008 at 6:09 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin