Brought to You By Make Up Forever!!!

Hey bella's.. Let me tell ya, I have been dog tired. Here is the look that I did today for work. The photos are not retouched. Anywho, I am going to do some reviews after this post. I have so much to share with you guys.
Face
Bobbi Brown Oil Free Foundation
Bobbi Brown Concealor
Bobbi Brown Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Creme Blush - Cheery
NARS Blush - Super Orgasm
Eyes
UDPP
Make Up Forever Flash Color - Black
Make Up Forever Star Powder - 950 (Black w/Gold Sparkle)
MAC Pigment - Antiqued Gold
MAC Lashes #2
Lips
Milani Gloss - (cannot remember name right now)

I'm reading: Brought to You By Make Up Forever!!!Tweet this!
 

9 comments:

Erin said...

This is so pretty!! How do you like Bobbi Brown's stuff? I love her foundation but as usual, I am always right between two shades so wearing one or the other would be too extreme.

But anyways, I'm loving the eye makeup......and the lips! Well, everything!

November 9, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Seymone said...

@erin: Love love Bobbi Brown face products..

November 9, 2008 at 8:48 PM
Anonymous said...

You guys are the greatest, I can't get enough of your blogs besides scandalous beauty and makeupbyrenren. I am loving the makeup. I am going to go broke cause I can't STOP!!!, LOL
Tysh

November 9, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Anonymous said...

You are so pretty!! Loving all the new posts lately, too!

November 9, 2008 at 11:22 PM
SuzieC said...

Lovely as always!

November 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM
Anonymous said...

By the way, what do you use from Clarisonic, don't mean to come of the FOTD topic.

Tysh

November 10, 2008 at 3:31 PM
Anonymous said...

By the way, what do you use from Clarisonic, don't mean to come of the FOTD topic.

Tysh

November 10, 2008 at 3:31 PM
Seymone said...

Hey Tysh... I use the clairsonic brush to wash my face. Loves it.. Thats another post that is coming tonite..

November 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM
AfricanOrchid said...

Wow Seymone, That BB foundation makes your skin look awesome. so bright and smooth. Looks like i am gonna have to bite the bullet and get some.. great job. :-)

November 10, 2008 at 8:30 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin