Shiseido Accentuating Cream Eyeliner

Shiseido: The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner
What it is: Creamy eyeliner.
What Shiseido says:Create elegantly defined lines or a smoky, sultry look with these remarkably easy to apply liners. They resist rubbing, water, and sweat, to keep eyes emphasized all day long. Comes with easy-to-use, conveniently sized brush.
Price:$25
Seymone says: Yes ladies this is a little pricey but it is so worth it let me tell you. Around my second day at Shiseido, I forgot to use eyeliner and I tried this. All I could say was wowser. This is the most blackest liner that I have ever used. Guess what, it is better than MAC feline eyeliner and MAC gel eyeliner because it doesnt budge and it is very creamy. After I tried this for the first time, I bought 2 on the spot. I love this liner, I will be using this from now on. Go get it bella's.

I'm reading: Shiseido Accentuating Cream EyelinerTweet this!
 

2 comments:

SuzieC said...

I may have try this. My cream and gel liners tend to get dry after a while and application sucks. I’m realistic and not expecting liners to stay creamy forever but it seems like mine dry up really quickly. Do you know how long the creaminess last?

November 10, 2008 at 9:33 AM
Seymone said...

suziec: the great thing about this liner is that u can re-wet it but it should last 6 months to a year

November 10, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin