Contest Result

U guys just don't know. Each and everyone of you have touched my heart. Some of you made me cry. Especially Courtney (Glamour Me Up) , I totally understand being the darkest one in the family, etc. You have actually spoke my story in a way. When I created this blog, I really had a person like you and I in mind. However, I have come to see that I touch people in many different ways. You guys are the best..

My four winners are as followed:
Tiffany
Kennak23
Glamour Me Up
Amina
But guess what everyone is a winner in this contest.. However the top 4 will get the most items. Everyone please email me your addresses..
@entertainment_nyhsa: U have to show me some of your looks lady..
@Amina:Sis, u have taught too especially when it comes to trying out other brands.
@bellesocialite: Hey sis.. So your wallet is not liking me huh.. LOL. I want to see some looks sis..
@yummy411:Thanks yums.. I admire artistry as well.. You have given many ideas for myself as well as clients.
@Tiffany: I am so glad someone's wallet is liking me.. LOL. Thank for your words they touched my heart.
@God's Child: A fellow blush girl.. Now I have to keep updated with all the new blushies I find out about..
@makeupbyrenren: Wow Ren.. Girl anything is possible with a good support system and u seem to have that with the boyfriend and all your friends. I have seen how u have grown with ur makeup artistry. You are going to have it all.
@Miss Jojo: Sis, u have to own ur colors everything can be adjusted to suit u. I really appreciate your comment.
@IbisCaraib: I will do an eyebrow tutorial for u.. I appreciate your comment. If I forget about tutorial please remind me.
@kennak23: I hate when someone tells me I cant wear something. I buy it on purpose to show them this is how I do it. Don't be afraid of color.WOC can wear color and look professional, athletic, punk, etc..

I'm reading: Contest ResultTweet this!
 

12 comments:

yummy411 said...

yay seymone!!!oh also you gave me a bit more confidence with clients of darker skintones... i have a good idea of products that WILL work ;)blush, lip colors etc... ;) keep up the great work!!

November 19, 2008 at 11:39 PM
Amina said...

OMG!!
I am so excited i won!! thank you thank you thank you!
I'll email you right away and keep up the amazing job!!

November 20, 2008 at 1:25 AM
IbisCaraib said...

Thanks you so much. I'll send you an email.

November 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

woo hoo! you're awesome chica :)

November 20, 2008 at 12:02 PM
Miss JoJo said...

Thanks for the encouragement and I appreciate you!


MissJoJo

November 20, 2008 at 12:26 PM
bellesocialite said...

congrats to all the winners!

November 20, 2008 at 2:12 PM
kennak23 said...

thank you so much. I am so excited that i won. YAY!!!! THANK YOU. I SENT YOU MY INFO. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

November 20, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

Thanks again Seymone!!! yayyy im soooo excited!! :)

November 20, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Kiki said...

Awesome!
Thank you so very much
and keep blogging
beautiful!

November 20, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Erin said...

This is SO nice!!!! I was just reading everyone's input (I'm late of course) and it was beautiful. You are loved, Seymone!!!

Gurl, what is your email so that we can chat about tomorrow? If you're still game....let me know.

My email is Erinnrich@gmail.com

November 21, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

November 26, 2008 at 10:00 AM
The App Goddess said...

I don't think you do too many FOTD post:) Just my two cents. Hope you & yours have a beauty full Thanksgiving!

November 27, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin