5 Minute Smokey Eye

Holla Chica's... Well today it is a two fold post, a FOTD and a review. This is a better version of my 5 minute smokey eye.
The other half recently purchased this Stila gift set for me.http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=574&category_id=81&pos=1&viewall==I have to say, I am pretty impressed with the color payoff and intensity. Finally, finally I got the Stila Kajal Pencil to behave. I had to set it with alot of powder but my god do I love the intensity of this eyeliner. This eyeshadow is really pretty, it like a purplish grayish black color.. LOL. Did you guys just follow that? Anyway it is a beautiful and unique color. With this gift set you get alot for your money, an eyeliner brush, eyeshadow, kajal eyeliner, and mascara all for $25 bucks. I say go out and purchase this. On to FOTD..
Face
My beloved Bobbi Brown face products (BTW, I went a shade down to Walnut for foundation)
NARS Blush - Taos (beautiful color)
Eyes
UDPP
Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Black
Stila Eyeshadow - Storm (I believe)
MAC Studiofinish Concealor - NW40
Sade Cosmetics - Burgundy
Lips
MAC Lustreglass - Spring Bean

I'm reading: 5 Minute Smokey EyeTweet this!
 

14 comments:

SuzieC said...

Loves it! I need to practice my smokey eye that way I don't end up looking like I've lost a fight..lol

One request - for future FOTD's can you list the color placement if it's not too much? I can't quite figure it out.

November 18, 2008 at 9:03 PM
Amina said...

very beautiful :)

November 18, 2008 at 9:24 PM
kennak23 said...

omg i love this look. i think i will have to try this look one day. asap.

November 18, 2008 at 9:33 PM
Tysh said...

I sure did follow de purplish grayish color, LOL. I love this look. I really like the smokey look I thought I was to dark for it, but you prove me wrong.

November 18, 2008 at 11:15 PM
Erin said...

I loooooove thiiiis! So pretty. So the Chestnut was too dark for you?

I find that Stila gift sets are always very nicely priced for the amount of makeup that you get. I love me some Stila. Storm e/s looks really nice on you! I still have not tried my Kajal liner.

November 18, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Amina said...

lol at losing a fight!
that's how my smokey eye looks too!!

November 18, 2008 at 11:36 PM
yummy411 said...

gorg per usual!

November 18, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Seymone said...

@suziec:Most times when I post a look I am rushing and either i forget the name or list the name but forget placement. I will work on it.

@kennak23: Try it and let me know how it turns out.

@tysh: Okay I want to see a smokey look... lol

@Erin: It was too red for me but coloring was fine but I am more cool in the winter.

@Amina: lol..

@Yummy411: thanks yums

November 18, 2008 at 11:59 PM
Anonymous said...

MUFE Update etc:
So, turns out I'm a 175, the 177 didn't warm up enough. Pretty look as always. How and what do you use on your eyebrows?
How on earth are you going to figure out the winner, everyone seems to have such great comments!

November 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM
B said...

Dude, this is beautiful. I don't think I will ever master the smokey eye look. Oh well...:)

November 19, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Seymone said...

@The Avartsy Poverty Foundation: I am glad u found the right color.. I use MAC eyebrow pencil in Strut and Spiked no powder.

@B: Hey sis. How life treating ya?

November 19, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

hey!

love the blog...yours is similiar to mine...

great minds think alike...

lol

December 8, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Unknown said...

Where did you put the burgundy?

March 15, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Seymone said...

@erica: the burgundy is in the crease..

March 16, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin