HAIR UPDATE!!!

(About 2months ago) (Now)
Hey Bella's... So I permed my hair about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I am posting a length check. I am brastrap wet now. Woohoo. Joking, I really wish I could get thick hair but my hair has been fine all my life or as far back as I can remember. I really have been holding off on putting tracks in my hair for fullness but I have no choice, I want to go to Cali with swanging hair. LOL. So on to the pics. The angle is different for the new pic but my hair is now at my second tattoo on my back. Whereas, my old pic my hair is pass 3/4th of the ankh on my back.
Update for contest winners: I have not forgotten you guys. Everyone's items are nicely seperated and ready for shipping, but due to finals and crazy hours at work I don't have time to go to the post office. I will send out packages after Christmas. This will ensure that my work schedule will go back to normal and I will have money in my pockets again.. LOL. Please forgive me.

I'm reading: HAIR UPDATE!!!Tweet this!
 

11 comments:

Miss JoJo said...

Hey Seymone -

If you are coming out here to Cali don't trip about the tracks. That's how we do it from time to time. My hair has been super fine (I prefer saying that instead of thin. It sounds sexier.) for all of my life and for some styles I put in a track or two. When I am tired of it I take it out! LOL

December 15, 2008 at 1:28 AM
Amina said...

OMG!! Your hair is gorgeous!!
What do you do?
I am joking, I remember you telling us how 10 in 1 is the best!!
don't worry for the packages, we'll be patient!
good luck with finals :)

December 15, 2008 at 1:33 AM
Gigi said...

Congrats. It's looks really good.

December 15, 2008 at 11:01 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

ur hair is so long! right now i have thickness but missing length :(

December 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM
Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty said...

Hey girlie. it was so nice meeting you. i gotta come back for those lashes soon! and let me know as soon as you get "tiger eye" back in stock!

Felicia
ThisThatBeauty.com

December 15, 2008 at 5:20 PM
Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty said...

so nice meetign you. holler when "tiger eye" is back in stock. and we'll do lashes :-)

Felicia
ThisThatBeauty

December 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty said...

duh, i left my comment twice bc i didnt see it show up. then i just realized that it has to be approved by you first. sorry :-(

December 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Kiki said...

The hair is looking good lady!
And is that a tat I peep?
I have one in the same place.

Thanks for the update on the packages. Take care of your business.

December 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM
Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

ummmmmmm
who took the pictures? lol

December 18, 2008 at 1:43 PM
Anonymous said...

I've been missing your hair updates. Way to GROW girl! Looking good seriously.

December 18, 2008 at 10:38 PM
Seymone said...

@juvenescent:thanks so much.. Unfortunately I have to cut my hair because of the overprocessed parts.. So that is about 3 inches down the drain..

December 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin