I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

So I was tagged by the lovely Erin of Makeup Fiend.. This is a where is tag, I guess. So let's get this show on the road..

where is your cell phone? In my handbag.
where is your significant other? Upstairs seperating our children's clothes.
your hair color? Naturally Red.
your mother? At her house.
your father? At his house.
your favorite thing? MAKEUP!!!!
your dream last night? I can not recall..
your dream/goal? To be a highly successful makeup artist to all women, which would include celebrities and everyday women.
the room you're in? The kitchen.
your hobby? searching the web.
your fear? Heights
where do you want to be in 6 years? Accomplishing all my goals. Ensuring that my relationship with my other half and my kids are tight.
where were you last night? At home in my bed.
one of your wish list items? NARS holiday eyeshadow palette..
where you grew up? Brooklyn!!!
the last thing you did? Do a makeover at work.
what are you wearing? Clothes..
your pet? Don't have any pets..
your computer? I'm on it ...
your mood? Relaxed..
missing someone? No one I can think of..
your car? Parked in front my house..
something you're not wearing? An undershirt.
favorite store? Sephora
your summer? It was hot.
love someone? Yes, my kids, my other half, mom, dad, brother, etc.
your favorite color? Magenta
when is the last time you laughed? An hour ago.
last time you cried? Last night..
are you a b*tch? I definitely can be..
favorite position? That only for my other half to know..
favorite past time? internet, movies
are you a hater or a lover? A lover
are you genuine or fake? Genuine!!
any vices? I get annoyed very easily and I spend too much money on makeup..
pro life or pro choice? DEFINITELY Pro-choice, but I believe that a baby's life should be saved and abortion should not be used as a form of birth control.
mccain or obama? Obama...
pro plastic or natural? Natural
dream job? A buyer for SAKS or Neiman Marcus Cosmetic Department
Well that all folks.. If you weren't tagged then I am tagging all of you.

I'm reading: I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!Tweet this!
 

7 comments:

Amina said...

i enjoyed reading your tag..
I have a feeling that i know you better!!
Trust me you'll attain your dream because you're so passionate about make up and driiiiiiiven!!
did you read the friendship award i gave you??

December 7, 2008 at 7:56 PM
Anonymous said...

that 'pro life or wire hanger' bit is pretty awful. just because someone supports a woman's right to make a choice about her own body doesn't lump her into a 'wire hanger' category. that's pretty judgmental.

December 7, 2008 at 11:45 PM
Seymone said...

@Molly: Ur absolutely right but the tag was sent to me and I answered the questions. I do believe in a womens right to choose. I am not judgemental by any means. What one women does with her body is just that what she does with her body. You cannot fault me for someone else's question or their thought pattern. If you were offended I apologize. I will change the question around.

December 8, 2008 at 8:49 AM
SuzieC said...

See now I know why I like you so much, it's the BK connection! A buyer would be such an awesome fit for you!

December 8, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Anonymous said...

Thank you for changing that :) As an activist for woman's rights, its sort of a sensitive topic. I appreciate that! I've only been reading for a few weeks, but I'm already a fan of your blog!

December 8, 2008 at 2:00 PM
Erin said...

Change the question around for what, Seymone? You were TAGGED!

And I enjoyed reading your answers. I should have also put makeup as my vice, LOL.

December 8, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Seymone said...

@SuzieC: I did not know u were from BK. It is definitely the BK connection. LOL. I am looking into getting in that field.

@Molly: No worries. I could tell it was a sensitive topic, I didn't really pay attention to the question until you mentioned it.

@Erin: I don't want to offend anyone. Not my nature really. I see we have alot of similarites with the answers. LOL.

December 8, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin