Review: Curls - Curl Euphoria Elixir

Bella's let me tell you.. This product has saved me mentally on a few occassions. I really wanted to test this product out before giving my review. My test subject was my daughther, who has a 3b to 3c curl pattern to her hair. For those, who do not know that lingo she has a tight spiral curl. I should mention that my daughter is extremely tender headed, I mean I have to hear her scream for the 20 mins that it takes for me to do her hair. Let me tell you, this product softens the hair almost immediately after contact. The smell is also to die for, its like a coconutty pineapple smell and it lingers days after. To my natural sista's this is a must have. I love love love this product. Seymone and Kayla approves You can get this product at Beauty Choice for $13.. It is so worth the price.

I'm reading: Review: Curls - Curl Euphoria ElixirTweet this!
 

6 comments:

Amina said...

adding this to my wishlist!!
aaw..I love your daughter's name

December 1, 2008 at 11:32 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

quick question...my boyfriend has grown out his hair, he used an activator to kind of give him some cork screw curls...right now he used his last drop of miss jessie's curly meringue...that way his hair doesn't look like a mop and gets the curls back...do you think this would work?

December 2, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Shawnta said...

Well if Kayla approves then I know I need to try it on Brooks and Mad!

December 2, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Seymone said...

@Amina: Hey sis.. Aww thanks I will let her know that u like her name..

@RenRen: If your boyfriend has a natural curl to his hair then it should give him some definition and softness to the curl.. I should mention this product is not as thick as Miss jessie, but I have a review coming up on another one of their products that I think will be better suited for him.

@Shawnta: Try it.. Let me know how it goes.

December 2, 2008 at 7:23 PM
MJ said...

HI Seymone!
Thanx for this post. My daughter will prob love this smell!!

December 2, 2008 at 10:58 PM
Erin said...

You've been tagged.

Check out what you have to do.

http://edotrich.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged.html

December 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin