SPLURGE HAUL

Hey Bella's.. I am back. Last Friday I did a debutant party of about 11 girls, I did 7 and my partner did 4, so that and my other half contribution left me with some money to burn.. LOL. So on to my haul..

Top Right to Left:
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
La Mer The Powder
Middle Right to Left:
Rock & Republic Trickery Illuminator
Stila Gift Set - Lip Glazes
Vincent Longo Lip gloss Gift Set
Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Stain - Sweet Apollonia
Rock & Republic Primer Spf 20
Bottom Right to Left:
Rock & Republic Blush -Seduce
Rock & Republic Blush - All Nighther ( my fave, this is what NARS Taj Mahl should have been for me)
Chanel Glossimer - Magnifique
Chanel Glossimer - Coral Reef

I'm reading: SPLURGE HAULTweet this!
 

12 comments:

Amina said...

aaw..great haul!!
enjoy your goodies!!

December 1, 2008 at 11:34 PM
Amina said...

great haul!!
hmm..now you have me thinking about getting the stila lipglosses....

December 1, 2008 at 11:36 PM
yummy411 said...

whew! when you splurge, you splurge hard! LOL great haul! how does that rock and republic blush (the better taj mahal) compare to devil blush by mac?

December 2, 2008 at 12:40 PM
Seymone said...

@Amina: You should pick up some. I especially love Raisin...

@yummy411: The finish is different Rock and Republic All Nighter has a shimmer finish whereas Devil has more of a matte finish if I remember correctly. However Rock and Republic has a matte orange blush that I have yet to try. I will get back to ya on that one..

December 2, 2008 at 7:31 PM
MJ said...

Hola Seymone!
Omg!!! I just drooled over ur haul! How is the La Mer? Curious...

December 2, 2008 at 11:00 PM
Kiki said...

Hope you post some swatches or FOTD's with those Rock & Republic items. I am VERY curious!

December 3, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Seymone said...

@Mimi: La Mer has a shimmer to it that would give you luminosity. It would be perfect for your complexion but it looks like death on me. Hence I am going to save this for my lighter clients...

@Tiffany: As soon as finals are over I will go back to FOTD's and yes maam I will show these babies because I love them.. LOL

December 4, 2008 at 5:31 PM
Yas said...

Love your haul...there are so many things I would love to hear about, especially the La Mer Powder and the Rock & Republic stuff. :)

December 5, 2008 at 5:29 AM
Seymone said...

Reviews are coming shortly..

December 8, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me the color name for the la mer powder?

Thank you

December 8, 2008 at 11:26 AM
Seymone said...

@Anonymous: The color is Translucent...

December 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Unknown said...

I know those are some hardcore beauty products, but I must admit that I, too, have bought Armani's Luminous Silk foundation. Love it!

February 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin