Beauty Tip Of The Week

Hey Bella's, I am going to have weekly beauty tips for you guys. I have a lot of information in my head and need to get it out. Isn't it great that you guys will benefit from my madness. LOL.
Beauty Tip of the Week: Mascara Wands Brush
Okay Ladies, how many of you have totally messed up your concealor trying to put mascara on your lower lashes? I know I have. The best thing for this task ladies is using a mascara wand. It has saved me so many times. Especially, when I have a client. After I go through all the work to perfect the face this brush is essential to saving my work.
Here are some places that you can pick up Mascara Wand Brushes:
MAC PRO retails for $17.50
Also Crown Brushes sell fan brushes for $1.98. It is part of the Luna Series and it is called the BK 34 and can be purchased here.
Photo Courtesy of Splendidcity

I'm reading: Beauty Tip Of The WeekTweet this!
 

2 comments:

Amina said...

I am looking forward to this new series!!

March 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Milan said...

Oooh exciting! Can't wait for more. I have one of those fan brushes and have been looking at it like "what exactly do I use YOU for?" LOL! Now I know...

March 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin