Hot Summer Lips - A.J Crimson's Take On It

Hey Bella's. If you did not know, I attended The Makeup Show - LA. Oh my, I had such a fabulous time. During my time at the show, I had the opportunity to get a quick interview with celebrity makeup artist A.J Crimson. Without further ado, here is A.J. take on hot summer lips.

In the video A.J. is referencing a lip gloss colour from their new Le Fleur collection called Peony. Let me tell you ladies it is hot, hot, hot. I checked the website (www.kissablecouture.com), it seems as though it is not available yet, but I will do a FOTD rocking it.

I'm reading: Hot Summer Lips - A.J Crimson's Take On ItTweet this!
 

5 comments:

Amina said...

I can't wait to see how it looks like on you!!
can you tell us more about your experience at the make up show?

March 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Tysh said...

Isn't he the best, I met him at the makeup show in NY last year, boy I can't wait until May comes because I am so there.

March 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM
yummy411 said...

can't wait to see it on you! i love him!!! can't wait to see him at the makeup show ny!

March 19, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Vanessa said...

AJ was just such a cutie wasn't he!?? I am so glad to have met you at the show and again I can't wait to see you at IMATS, did you haul anything from this show?

March 20, 2009 at 12:46 AM
Seymone said...

@vanessa: I hauled alot but I refuse to incriminate myself.. LOL

March 20, 2009 at 1:36 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin