Pssss! Come In Here

Okay Bella's. I was doing my usually (browsing thru google reader) and I stopped by Xsparkage space.. Ulta is doing something which I think is awesome. They are helping out college students indulge in the madness that is makeup. LOL. Every 1st Tuesday of the month, present your college id and get 20 percent off anything in the store. Yes maam, that includes premium items. Isn't that great, 20 percent off once a month with a college id. You guys better jump on this. It starts April 7th. I will see you there.
Photo courtesy of Xsparkage blogspot

I'm reading: Pssss! Come In HereTweet this!
 

4 comments:

jilliandanica said...

that's awesome especially since it includes premium items! I'm definitely going to have to stop in.

March 31, 2009 at 6:48 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

ohhh what r u planning on getting?

April 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Seymone said...

@makeupbyrenren: I am definitely goning to pick up some more Smashbox eyeshadow trios.
I really need to go into my Ulta to see what they have. I will definitely let you know.

April 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Pumps and Gloss said...

Thanks for this info. Not like I need more make-up, but I love a discount woohoo!!!

April 3, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin