Tip of the Week: Spring/Summer Trends

Okay Bella's. We are having great discussion over at my facebook discussion board. Here is the link ReflectionsofBeauty. You have to become a fan in order to leave a post.

Here was a question posted to the board:
My question is what are your trends for the spring and summer 2009? I remember when you recommended apricot, chocolate cherry from Bobbi brown and BB bronzer last summer and i've been in love ever since!
Reflections of Beauty Response:
Actually their are many trends for the spring and summer.
1. Strong eyebrows are in.
2. Bold lips whether sheer or opaque depending on your comfort level..
3. Glossy eyes
4. Bronze goddess is always in.
Okay, let me bring these all together. Your face should be soft. Shimmery bronzer on the cheek (only on highplanes). Soft pink or peach blush. Strong eyebrows and a hot lip, sheer for day and opaque for night. The colors are bold oranges, fuschia, hot pinks, etc.

I'm reading: Tip of the Week: Spring/Summer TrendsTweet this!
 

2 comments:

Shana Janelle said...

beautiful! I cant wait for the weather to change over completely so I can wear this look.

April 1, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Amina said...

someone is taking notes!!!
Thank you for doing this and a wonderful facebook page..

April 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin