Eyebrow Tutorial


Eyebrow Tutorial from Seymone Lett on Vimeo.

Hey Bella's so the eyebrow tutorial is finally here. I have tried to upload this video a million times. Frustration is not the word right now. Anyway, excuse my attire. I was still in my PJs. Hey its Sunday. If the video states temporarily unavailable double click the link that says eyebrow tutorial it will take you to Vimeo and it will work there.
Products Used
MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked
MAC Brow Gel - Clear
SADE Brow Set - Deep
MAC Studiofinish Concealor

I'm reading: Eyebrow TutorialTweet this!
 

7 comments:

yummy411 said...

great vid! the secret to the amazing brows!!

my eyebrow routine changes i think every 3 months or so (as i evolve, find new products etc lol) i think my eyebrow tut that i have up, i don't do mine the same anymore. same concept but just altered to what i've grown to like more or less. i wanted to do a revised one but blogger makes things difficult! LOL ha!

April 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM
B said...

Awww, this video made me miss you! *tear* Chile, I dun gave up on trying to have brows like you and Yums. It will never be for me. :(

April 7, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Seymone, great video

April 7, 2009 at 10:51 PM
jilliandanica said...

great vid! you're too cute, I miss you!

April 9, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Danyelle said...

Yay, a brow tut! I use the select cover up concealer instead of the studio finish because it can cake up too and because the SCUC actually dries rather than staying creamy.

April 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Seymone said...

@Danyelle: I dont know, since I have been doing the bronze dewey look the creme finish is a good look on the browbone.

April 11, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Sasha said...

The video is great because you do have great brows, but next time could you be a little closer to the camera so we can see the detail??

April 23, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin