Reflections of Beauty Discussion: Blushes

Here an update from Reflections of Beauty on Facebook.

Question: I am a NW50 and I been trying to up my makeup game, but I was wondering what are you favorite MAC, NARS whatever eyeshadows and blushes?
Reflections of Beauty Answers: Okay. Ladies some of these blushes are very bright in the pan but trust me use a 187 and your good to go. Get your pens and pads ladies this is going to be a big list.
Blushes
* Illusions Cosmetics
Claret
* Fashion Fair ( Yes I said Fashion Fair, I love their blushes)
Ginger Berry
Plum Rich
Golden Sunset
Chocolate Chip
* Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Currant
Apricot
Flame
* Kevyn Aucoin
Liquifuschia
Okay Bella's, you have to come over to the discussion board to see the rest of the list. Let me tell you, you want to see this list.. See you there.

I'm reading: Reflections of Beauty Discussion: BlushesTweet this!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin