Review: Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipstick

Hey Bella's.. I have another great product to tell you about. Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolors are great. For a person that is used to department store lipsticks, I found that this line of lipsticks can give some department store brands a run for their money. Let's jump right in..
Pros
There is a color for everyone in this line (my asians bella's, my african american bella's, my hispanic bella's and so on..)
The formulation of the lipstick is not drying (it contains castor, jojoba, shea butter and coconut oil)
Very pigmented colors, yet they also have sheerer colors
Cons
The color could last a little longer.. The lipstick sheers out after eating or drinking.
Se'ymone Approves.. My personal recommendations are #16 and #28..

I'm reading: Review: Max Factor Vivid Impact LipstickTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin