Burn 500 Calories in an Hour.......

Well ladies it is time to get fit. Those extra pounds that we have on has to come off because once you ignore it, you will keep adding more and more. We are in a recession and like Tyra said we need to become a recessionista in this time. I am not in the position to waste money at the gym. Yes, I said wasting money because I learned I can get a better work out at home. Let me tell you about one of the workouts I do at home. It is called the Masala Bhangra workout. Wow, what a true workout you get with this dvd. When I first saw the Masala Bhangra, it was on FitTv.

What is Masala Bhangra? The Masala Bhangra Workout is an Indian-dance based fitness program, designed for people of all ages and fitness levels who love to stay physically active through dance and want to learn about Indian culture. The Masala Bhangra Workout is certified by American Fitness Boards, including the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). Specifically, it introduces high energy Bhangra and Bollywood dance movements in an easy-to-follow fitness format, and is a mechanism by which thousands of people have lost weight and become physically active. With the dance choreography directly influenced by the music and dance of modern Bhangra and Bollywood styles, The Masala Bhangra Workout is a fresh and exciting addition to the world of fitness and dance.
I was so cocky about it. I told my mom and sister that this was a total waste. It will do nothing for me because it look so simple. The first 5 minutes into the Masala warm up, I was sweating hard. By the time I was 15 minutes into the actual workout, I was drenched and I was in so much pain. The lead fitness instructor Sarina Jain instructs you not to stop. No pain, No gain! When I finally completed the workout, I could hardly move and it was the best pain I have ever felt.
Sarina Jain guarantees you burn at least 500 calories in an hour. Can you imagine if you do this twice a day? In the first week, I lost 9 pounds and I was so happy! The DVD costs $19.95 on Masaladance.com and if you want you can catch a preview on FitTv as well. Yes it is going to hurt, but you will have a beautiful physique. I am always trying to find a way to be healthy and still keep my curves. This is one way you can do it! Try it out and let me know how it works for you!

I'm reading: Burn 500 Calories in an Hour.......Tweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin