Review: Isadora Crystal Gloss Stick

Hey Bella's... I was recently sent a sample of the New Isadora Crystal Gloss in 80Taffeta Pink to try. I was intrigued by this product because I never tried a lipgloss stick before. Upon initial application I could immediately sense that the texture was not along the lines of a lipgloss. In my opinion, it is more of a light finish lipstick with a sort of wet feel to it. On to the good stuff...

Pro's
Moisturizing due to the addition of Shea Butter and Vitamin E
Wide range of colors
Sheer upon initial application but definitely buildable
Even after lipgloss disappears the lips still feel moist
Con's
Requires a touch up after eating or drinking
Overall: I would recommend this product. It is great for summer because it is hot enough; no need for heavy lipstick/lipgloss. Plus, I love multi use products. It's a lipgloss and chapstick all in one. Loves it. Check it out and let me know your thoughts..
Product Availability:
Colors Available: 81 Mango Fizz, 84 Bermuda Pink, 83 Choco Breeze, 85 In red, 80 Taffeta Pink, 82 Coral Rose
Retails for $12
Purchase: Here
Here I am modeling Isadora Crystal Gloss Stick in 80 Taffeta Pink

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I'm reading: Review: Isadora Crystal Gloss StickTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin