Review: Revlon Runway Collection

Hey Bella's... I had the opportunity to review the Revlon Runway Collection. As a first timer user of press on nails, I am impressed. I have used these products on two different occasions. Both occasions, I left the nails on for a week with no adverse reactions. They look very natural and everyone that saw my nails were intrigued that I actually had on press on nails. I would definitely recommend these nails. Go out and purchase a box. On to the review.
Pro's
Very easy to apply
There is no longer a need to be a slave to the nail salon
Wide variety of nail sizes (I have wide nail beds and I was able to find a size to fit perfectly)
Looks just like a full set
Adjustable (I don't like long nails, so I was able to file down to a size that I was comfortable with)
Long lasting
Con's
It is possible to weaken your natural nails
With strenuous activity it is possible for nail to pop off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is a picture of me modeling the nails

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
What are your thoughts??? Leave your thoughts in the comment box.

I'm reading: Review: Revlon Runway CollectionTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin