*CLOSED*SALE TIME

Hey my lovely people.. I know, I know where the hell have u been. All I can say is that I am in a time of transition and there is alot of things going on in my life. I am moving again in less than a month. I ask that you guys bear with me. Since I am moving I have to consolidate. I am starting with my pigments. I condensed all my pigments in stackable jars. Lucky for you guys after condensing I still had a ridiculous amount of pigment leftover.. Let's get down to the SALE. I am selling pigments in a FULL 5 GRAM JAR w/ sifter.. All pigments are on sale for $6 plus $2 in shipping/handling. I am only accepting paypal use email address: reflectionsofbeautyblog@gmail.com

Pigments
Basic Red (PRO)
Chartreuse (PRO)
Blue Brown (2 jars available)
Golder's Green
Teal
Violet
Golden Lemon (2 jars available)
Gold Mode (2 jars available)
Magenta Madness (PRO)
Full Force Violet (PRO)
Rich Purple
Museum Bronze
Dark Soul
Old Gold
Naval Blue (PRO)
Azreal Blue
Copperized (SOLD)
Sweet Sienna (1 jar left)
Pink Pearl (SOLD)
Primary Yellow (PRO)
Clear Blue Sky (PRO)
Deep Purple (PRO)
Fairy Lite (2 jars available)
Black Black (PRO)
Smoke Signals
Naked
Spiritualize
Rose
I have more pigments to put up but I ran out of containers.. Look out for more pigments to be added to the list.
Okay, so what are you waiting for ? Start shopping!!!

I'm reading: *CLOSED*SALE TIMETweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin