Review: L'oreal RevitaLift Deep Set wrinkle Eye Repair

I was recently given the opportunity to test the NEW L'Oreal RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream. According to L'Oreal the benefit of using this product is that it provides 24 hour intensive repair for under eye wrinkles. Now that thirty is in my very near future, I went to take preventative measures to minimize wrinkles. Also, I must mention that I am noticing little fine lines around my eyes. You have to imagine my excitement, when I found out the benefits of this product. To find out if this product lives up to its claims; Read on.
Pro's
This product is a duo, so it has a AM/PM side
The AM formulation has SPF 15
Very lightweight
Absorbs very quickly
Con's
You do not get a lot of product for your dollars (retails for $19.99)
Very drying
Overall: I would not buy this product again. I feel this product did the opposite for me. It made my fine line more prominent. I think it may be due to the lack of moisture in the PM side. I want to say that this product is probably for more mature skin.

I'm reading: Review: L'oreal RevitaLift Deep Set wrinkle Eye RepairTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin