Review: L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Okay Bella's.. Here's the scoop on the latest L'Oreal mascara.. The L'Oreal Extra Volume Collage mascara is love. I believe I love it so much because the wand is reminiscent to that of the Colossal Volume by Maybelline, which is my all time favorite mascara. Okay, so this mascara claims that it give lashes 12x more impact. I would say more like 4x the impact. This mascara is definitely buildable, so technically it could give more impact if you do more than two application.
As a contact lenses wear this mascara did not irritate my eyes at the end of the day. There was no flaking, which is great. Who wants to have flakes of mascara on their face at the end of the day. The greatest of all is that it does not leave your lashes hard.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this mascara. It retails for $7.95 and is available at most drugstores.

I'm reading: Review: L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen MascaraTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin