Review: IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Liquid Eyeliner‏

Hey Bella's.. I know it has been a long time since my last post. There is so much to say, but at the same time, I don't know where to begin. I would rather just jump back into the swing of things.
I wanted to tell you ladies about a great new product by Iman Cosmetics. It is there new liquid eyeliners. These eyeliners currently come in four shades:
Onyx: A glimmering black
Platinum: A sparkling silver
Sapphire: A rich gem-toned blue
Copper: A warm molten earth tone
These luxury eyeliners are available for purchase at Target for $10.99
PRO
Very easy to use
Comes in beautiful range of colors
Long Lasting
Does not flake after hours of wear
CON
May be a little pricey to some for an eyeliner
These eyeliners are definitely worth checking out. I can see myself using the Copper and Onyx color alot during the holiday.
Don't forget to check out Iman Cosmetics on Facebook and Twitter @iman_cosmetics.

I'm reading: Review: IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Liquid Eyeliner‏Tweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin