Review: Caress Evenly Gorgeous

Company Claim
Ready to reveal your daring side? Flaunt your gorgeous even skin tone with confidence. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Beauty Bar, with burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes to reveal beautifully even-toned skin. Go ahead, be daring!
Review
Diva's I must tell you about this bodywash. I love it. The smell is amazing. I love the smell of burnt sugar. LOL. It must be the west indian in me. When using this product it is really a sensual experience. I love everything that smells good. I am driven by it actually. TMI, I know. Oh well, you guys are family.
I would be remiss, if I did not mention the exfoliation properties of this product. The body wash contains small exfoliation beads. At the end of your shower, your left with baby soft skin and an amazing scent. Who could ask for more!
I have used this product for about 6 weeks now and I definitely have a glow to my skin. The company claims about evening the skin tone is true. It just may take awhile to see results.
My recommendation is to pick this one up ladies.. Let be prepared before summer hits. Owwww. You can purchase this product at any drugstore for around six bucks.

I'm reading: Review: Caress Evenly GorgeousTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin