Big News: Face Atelier Foundation

Hey Ladies. I have some news on the cult fave foundation created by Face Atelier. The foundation that I am referencing in this post is called the Ultra Foundation.
Exciting News
In May, the Ultra Foundation line will be extended to include deeper tone shades for WOC. I, first met with the creator of Face Atelier, Debbie Bondar, maybe 2-3years ago at the Makeup Show NY and I harassed her every year there after about creating shades for WOC. I was excited when I saw her this year and she showed the new colors that will be added. I love companies that actually listens to their consumers. In May, when the colors come out do yourself a favor and get a bottle of this awesome foundation. You can check out the website here.

I'm reading: Big News: Face Atelier FoundationTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin