Perfect Skin Tips Courtesy of Jon Hennessey
Disclaimer: When mentioning perfect skin it mean creating a flawless canvas (skin) with makeup.
Here is some tips from start to finish in creating flawless everyday makeup.
- Use a fiber optic brush (like the MAC 187) to buff moisturizer into the skin.
- Any brush can be a foundation brush, but a foundation brush should not be used for blending. Use a blending brush (like the MAC 109) to blend foundation into the skin.
- Since concealor adds texture to the face; you want to try to get as much coverage from foundation.
- For concealor application, you want to use the appropiate size blending brush (like the MAC 224). * You can mix foundation with concealor to sheer it out a bit. *
- Mix a cream base (like MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna or Pearl) to add highlight to the skin. * You can mix your foundation in to adjust color to skintone.
- Continue on with blush and lightly apply setting powder to t-zone. *Jon likes Make Up Forever HD Powder and Youngblood HD Powder.*
I'm reading: Perfect Skin with Jon HennesseyTweet this!