Foundation Week: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer Foundation

Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics says:
A multi-tasking formula for creating a gorgeous, flawless complexion. • Mimics the appearance of healthy, radiant skin • May be used as a spot foundation, concealer, all-over foundation and more • Silky, hydrating formula with honey and jojoba oil • Creates a smooth, radiant finish
Price: $42.00
Availability: www.kevynaucoin.com or www.beauty.com
Seymone says:
This is another fave. I use this foundation everyday more so for concealing purposes. However, on days when I want to look flawless, I use it as a foundation. This foundation is hydrating without creating excessive oil. This foundation looks like skin when applied correctly. Beautiful coverage. I find people cannot detect if you really have great skin or if it is foundation, when wearing this.
I want to warn, that this foundation is very pigmented. You do not need a lot of this foundation for your whole face. I would say less than a dime size amount. The coverage on this foundation can go from sheer to full coverage. If you want to sheer down this foundation, you can use a damp sponge; moisturizer; or a foundation thinner.
This foundation, mixes well with other foundations. Some days, I may use my NARS Sheer Glow and I use this foundation to highlight my face and it blends in seamlessly. For makeup artists, this is a great product.
Have you used this foundation, what are your thoughts?

I'm reading: Foundation Week: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer FoundationTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin