Foundation Week: MAC Studio Fix Fluid

MAC says:

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free.
Price:$26.00
Availability: Anywhere MAC is sold..
Seymone says:
Studio Fix Fluid is what I would call a decent foundation. I was in love with this foundation two years ago, but now, not so much. I find as I am getting older, I do not like matte full coverage. I do not want to feel foundation on my face. I want you to see me, not my foundation.
As far as the mattifying abilities, I found that I had break through oil within an hour or so. That could be that my face is over producing oil because the foundation is so drying. However, with a good primer the oilies should be kept at bay for sometime. For my ladies with hyperpigmentation issues, this foundation will work to cover up your issues without having to pile on the concealor.
I want to give MAC some props because the colour range is great for this foundation. It can be a lifesaver for a makeup artist that has a client with really bad skin. I find that this foundation photographs well.
Overall, this foundation may be holy grail to some, it really depends on what you want in a foundation.
What are your thoughts on Studio Fix Fluid?

I'm reading: Foundation Week: MAC Studio Fix FluidTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin