Foundation Week: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

NARS says:
A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.
Price: $42.00
Availability: You can purchase this foundation on NARS website or in Nordstrom stores for the complete line.
Seymone says: My new fave foundation. I love this foundation. The coverage and finish is so beautiful. All that NARS claims this foundation does is true. Your skin is definitely more luminous and hydrated. What I love the most is that it does not need to be set with powder. I have combination skin and I live in California. I used this foundation on a rather warm day and it did not budge. It did get slightly oily but it still looked great. This foundation looks like your skin but better.
To my ladies with hyperpigmentation, this foundation has excellent coverage. However, you still may need a little concealer. This foundation can go from sheer to full coverage and yet still manages not to look cakey. What's not to love about that!
Tips:
*I wouldn't suggest using a matte primer with this foundation because I find it makes the foundation look flat.
*My application method consist of using a foundation brush, like the MAC 190 to apply foundation. Then using a brush like the MAC 109 to buff the foundation into the skin.
Have you tried this foundation, what are your thoughts?

I'm reading: Foundation Week: NARS Sheer Glow FoundationTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin